What's it all about?
What is Rally 'O'
Rally O (short for Rally Obedience) is an amazing, fun, fast-moving and motivational sport for both handler and dog.
There are 32 exercsies to teach your dog which are then laid out on a course like the one above. You work as a team to negotiate the course.
Rally 'O' can be entered into as a sport ith a club where you'll demonstrate competency in basic obedience exercises but without the precision of formal obedience classes.
Dogs in rally events should demonstrate a willingness. Both dog and handler should exhibit enjoyment of working as a team.
We strongly encourage the use of verbal praise, encouragement and food usage whilst
practicing the courses.
Watch our boy Boss at 6 months of age giving a demo at the Perth Royal Show.
This is by no means a perfect run but it's fun :-)
Who is it for?
Rally 'O' is simply for everybody!
It's especially handy for those who;
- Are in a remote location and can't get to classes
- Have a reactive dog who can't join group classes
- Want to work at their own pace in their own yard or park
- Want to learn something new
- Want to learn how to walk on a loose leash in a fun way
What do you get?
This course includes:
- Lifetime Access To Rally 'O' Online
- 8 Module Training Plan
- How-to Videos for Each Exercise
- Training "Nibble" Videos for Extra Guidance
- Home Courses for each Module
- Full Set of 32 Signs to print off for use at home
- Learn To Train Using Ethical, Positive And Science Based Methods
- Become Part Of Our Facebook Rally 'O' Community To Share And Learn With Others
See below for details on the week by week training you'll get
Owner & Operator of Manners ‘n’ More Companion Dog Training.
I hold a current qualification as a Nationally Qualified Dog Trainer and in Teaching and Assessing. Currently working towards my Cert 4 in Companion Animal Studies.
I am a lecturer of Companion Animal Studies at Challenger Institute of Technology.
Above all I am proudly owned by 3 beautiful Rottweilers, and an advocate for the breed and responsible dog ownership.